CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Attempt # 2

Ok. Let's try this again. I like the idea of a blog, but sometimes my add kicks in and it just never actually happens. Since these things are all the rage in the married world :) I'm going to try really hard to keep up on it this time.
Our last post was a little over a year ago when my sweet Eric and I were decided where to get married. In a nutshell, we decided and planned and we have now been married a whole month. Go US! We heard that the first year would be the hardest so things are going pretty good.
Since, the last few months have been pretty crazy it has been nice to be finally calming down and getting everything settled. We don't get to spend a lot of time together because I work days and he works nights but I LOVE the time we do get.

I think that's enough for today. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment